Privacy & Cookies Policy
- Who are we?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Who are we?
We are Let’s go to Guatemala, with BTW Number NL003190317B93.
Our address is Bonistraat 22, 3532SL Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The purpose of this web is the promotion and sale of guided trips to Guatemala.
What data do we collect?
Let’s go to Guatemala collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address and phone number.
- If you book our services, we will also collect other personal data needed for operational purposes and invoicing: address, name of the travellers,…
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Let’s go to Guatemala with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in the form to request further information about our services.
- Book our services.
- Voluntarily provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Let’s go to Guatemala collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you after you have filled in the information form, to inform you about our service.
- Process your order.
What are your data protection rights?
Let’s go to Guatemala would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Let’s go to Guatemala for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Let’s go to Guatemala correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Let’s go to Guatemala to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Let’s go to Guatemala erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Let’s go to Guatemala restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Let’s go to Guatemala’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Let’s go to Guatemala transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Ensuring basic functionality of the website.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Let’s go to Guatemala uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Let’s go to Guatemala uses these cookies to understand how you use our website, which contents you find more useful, how you access it, from which kind of device, etc. This data is collected anonymously and can under no circumstances identify you as individual.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.