From November 19th to December 10th, 2023
A 22-day trip throughout Guatemala off the beaten path
Guatemala is the full package: culture, nature and adventure.
A hidden gem destination, far from massive tourism or cookie-cutter perfection, and blessed with springlike weather all year round.
To experience Guatemala, you need to experience the contrast between its different regions. Each with its own charm, nature, and people. This will take us to the four cardinal points at a pace that allows you to enjoy the here and now.
Visit 6 different regions in Guatemala
More information about the experience
Your host: me
You will get to know the country in-depth, because you are traveling not only with your “assigned guide” but with the person who designed the whole experience, arranged personally with the service partners, and knows what to expect every step of the way.
Until 3 years ago I was living in Guatemala and traveled my country extensively through the years. I know the Guatemalan idiosyncrasy and have an extensive network there.
You will live the Guatemala that is real from my perspective.
4475 € p/p
on a double occupancy basis at the hotels
- Overnight stays in carefully selected accommodations
- All the breakfasts, 4 lunches
- All excursions on a private basis accompanied by an english speaking guide
- All entrance fees for the excursions included
- All road transfers based on private transport
- My accompaniment 24/7 during the 22 days of the trip
- 1% of the revenue will be donated to the Humanitarian Association Antigua al Rescate
- Two trees will be planted through the Trees for All CO2 compensation program
- International airfare to and from Guatemala
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Travel and/or cancellation insurance
- Any vaccinations
This trip is for you if...
In words of the travellers
"We really got to know the whole country in 3 weeks, the people, the culture, and nature. Well, we wouldn't have wanted to do it any other way.”